|Love the butterfly paper!|
I just loved making these desk calendars – soo quick to make. I think each of them took 15 minutes to make, which is quick crafting for me. I like taking my time with each project.
I adore the Falling in Love designer papers. The paper is so beautiful and go so well together. You are probably able to find nicer looking note pads than I!
Please see the post with “A man calendar” for a guide on how to make the desk calendars.
|This one is so shabby chick!|
For these calendars beside the Falling in Love designer paper I used:
- Pool Party Cardstock
- Whisper White cardstock
- Baker’s twine – retired – but you can use any baker’s twine
- Pearl Basic Jewels to embellish with
- I wanted to use Lace Doilies – but I only had the retired doilies at home
- Sentiment is from Better Together stamp set – lots of useful sentiments in that collection.
- Butterfly on the third calendar is from Garden in Bloom stamp set – coloured with aqua painter and Marina Mist and Daffodil Delight.
|Butterfly is from Garden in Bloom stamp set.|
Desk calendars are from 31st January 2017.