I made this lovely spring Mother’s day card to my finance’s mum.
I used following cardstock:
- Garden Green A4 cut in half then folded in half
- 2x Whisper white 3.75 x 5.5 inch – for inside and outside of the card
- Succulent garden designer paper – for letters and leaves
I used following Stampin’ up! products:
- Garden in bloom stamp set
- Garden green ink pad
- Rich razzleberry ink pad
- Daffodil delight ink pad
- Stylish stems framelits (for leaves)
- Clear wink of stella
Unfortunately I do not have the letter framelits, I used a cricut instead (w/ storybook cartridge).
I used the wink of stella on some of the flowers just to give them that little extra. I think the leaves balances the green colour out well.
I love this card and I hope my finance’s mum did too, otherwise I hope she is enjoying the flowers I sent with it.
Card is from the 20th March 2017