With Easter coming just around the corner I decided to make a quick card. This card is built up by many stamp sets as I don’t have any specific Easter stamp sets – not that it is essential!
Take a look at the item list for this card:
- Suite sayings stamp set
- Made with love stamp set – *Retired 2016-2017* – bunny and chick stamps used
- Banners for you stamp set – flower and stem stamps used
- Avant garden stamp set – *Retired SAB2017* – grass stamp used
- Stitched framelits
- Layering oval framelits
- So saffron cardstock – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/2″ + for scallop framelit
- Pear pizzazz cardstock A4 – cut in half (@4 1/8″) and folded in half
- Whisper white cardstock – 3 5/8″ x 5 1/4″ + for sentiment cut with largest oval stitched framelit
- So saffron ink pad – stamp flower with
- Pear pizzazz ink pad – stamp sentiment, flower stem and grass with
- Smoky slate marker pen – stamp bunny with
- Delightful dijon ink pad – stamp chicks with
- Old olive watercolour pencil – highlight ground with
- Ribbon *retired* – Alternative
- Dimensionals – for sticking on sentiment to card
No special technique for this card. Just lots of stamping and fun.
Card is from the 9th April 2017.