This time I added a bit of glimmer paper too. Blushing bride glimmer paper and special reason bundle are both retiring the 31st May 2017 or until stock lasts. Special reason bundle is one of my favourite retiring items and I will be using it in the future as well!
I have sent this card to my Aunt in Alaska who I visited on holiday in the States in February/March.
For this card I used following Stampin’ Up! products:
- Whisper white 12x12in – cut in 1/2 and folded on the middle to make the card base
- Whisper white – 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 in – for small square
- Whisper white – 3 3/8 x 2 3/8 in – for sentiment
- Special reason bundle
- Smokey slate ink pad – for stamping sentiment and flowers on card base
- Smokey slate paper – 1 5/8 x 1 5/8 in – 4 of these for for middle leaf and squares
- Smokey slate paper – 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 in – for the back layer of sentiment
- Blushing bride ink pad – for stamping flowers on card base
- Blushing bride paper – for outline of flower
- Blushing bride glimmer paper – for the back of the flower
- Silver glimmer paper – for top and bottom leaf
This card is not the easiest card to assemble because you want the three squares lined up perfectly beneath each other. What I did was laying them out first as where I wanted them to be. I then glue top and bottom square and align them so the border to the two card edges are lined up with same distance. I then glue the middle piece and make sure it has same distance to the top and bottom squares and is lining up with the edge of the card as well. It is a bit fiddly.
Putting the sentiment on with dimensional stickers is easy. The flower I just glued on, and I used tombow glue, to glue the outline of flower to glimmer paper. Just saying because some has experienced issues sticking stuff to glimmer paper.
Card is from 30th March 2017.