I made this card for my fiance’s aunt in California to thank her for everything she did when we visited her earlier this year. We had a great time wine tasting and being spoiled!
I adore the Petite Petals stamp set and the matching punch which unfortunately are retiring soon or until stock runs out. I combined it with Timeless Textures and All Things Thanks stamp sets. I like how the sentiment springs out of the flowers. I also added Mint Macaroon, Blushing bride Glimmer paper and Blushing Bride Twine which all will be discontinued from 31st of May!
This card looks great and it’s very easy to make as well if you have recently started stamping this is a great card to make. i just like how the sentiment pops out of the flowers. Here’s the list of products I used:
- Petite Petals stamp set (retiring)
- Petite Petals punch (retired – discontinued)
- Timeless Textures stamp set
- All Things Thanks stamp set
- Blushing Bride A4 cardstock – cut in half, then scored on the middle
- Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper (retiring) – 3 7/8 x 5 5/8 in
- 2x Whisper White Cardstock – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2 in
- Scrap Whisper White for flowers – use punch to punch them out
- Mint Macaroon ink pad (retired – discontinued)
- Rich Razzleberry ink pad
- Smoky Slate ink pad
- Blushing Bride ink pad
- Blushing Bride Bakers twine (retiring)
- Glue dots
- Tombo glue
The card is straight forward stamping. You can use the stampmajig to get everything lined up more precise, but I didn’t use it for this card.
1) I stamped the sentiment first, so it’s right where I wanted it 2) Stamp leafy texture stamp with mint macaroon, 3) Glued the front to the piece of blushing bride 4) Tied on twine 5) I glued it all on the front of the card base.
6) The flowers I stamped on scrap paper 7) Punched them out, if you got no punch then use scissors! 8) Folded the flower petals with a bone folder to give it a bit of shape 9) Attached them with glue dots 10) Added rhinestones.
Card is from 19th April 2017.