I recently used the Pop of Paradise stamp set by Stampin’ Up! to make some flamingo cards. The stamp set is really great and I decided to use it for some quick and easy thank you cards.
For these fun cards I used following items:
- Whisper white cardstock – A4 cut in half then folded in half
- Daffodil delight cardstock – 5.5″ x 3.75″
- Fresh Fig cardstock – 5.5″ x 3.75″
- 2x Whole lot of lovely designer paper – 5.25″ x 3.5″
- Daffodil Delight ink pad – for thank you banner
- Fresh Fig ink pad – for the other thank you banner
- Tranquil Tide ink pad – for one surfing leaf
- Lemon Lime Twist ink pad – for the other surfing leaf
- Copper embossing powder
- Embossing buddy
- Heating tool
- Baker’s twine
I did straight forward stamping on scrap whisper white and then I fussy cut out the leaves and the copper embossed pineapples with scissors.
I did the copper embossing same way as with the flamingo cards (please click here to see).
I had lots of fun making these simple cards and will definitely be making a few more – thank you cards are always very handy to have at hand.
After started making my own cards, I realise how many occasions you can give a card for and I give many more cards now than I used to when I didn’t craft! My friends and family love getting cards from me, and I feel honoured when they let me know they kept the card. Something I didn’t expect. 🙂
Cards are from the 8th June 2017.