Have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator? I have and I joined 1 year ago on this day! 😀
I want to be honest with you, in my opinion January is the best month to join and this year it is even better to join. Let me point out why it’s a good to join as a demonstrator and why January is so special:
- You get a starter kit where you pick £130 worth of products. You pay only £99 and get free delivery.
- As part of Sale-a-bration you get to pick additional TWO £45 or ONE £90 reward from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.
- As demonstrator you get MINIMUM 20% off on future Stampin’ Up! purchases.
- Because you join in January you get to stay as a demonstrator until at least end of July without having to do anything.
- You get a quarterly magazine sent to you called “Stampin’ Success”
- If you place a demonstrator order in 2018 you also get a special 30th anniversary Stampin’ Up! pin.
January is exceptionally good to join because you get at least 6 months where if you want to can place demonstrator orders and get 20% discount. You also join during Sale-a-bration which gives you additional goodies for free! By Joining in January you also get early access to the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue and you also get to pre-order from it one month before everyone else! There is no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than when Sale-A-Bration is going on!
If you want to stay as a demonstrator then all you have to do is buy/sell for about £326 during the 6 months. After that, if you want to, you will have to spend/sell for £326 every three months to stay as a demonstrator. It’s completely up to you. I joined just to get the January deal as explained above and thought I would see how it would go 🙂
So why hesitate? Think about it you have nothing to lose at all. All you pay is £99 for your starter kit and then if you don’t want to stay as a demonstrator you just do nothing and there is no penalty or fee to pay to get out!
Personally, I do it for my hobby and it’s the best thing I have done. You get to pre-order from all the catalogues one month before everyone else. You get to see the new catalogues about 1.5-2 months before everybody else. You can get access to events for only demonstrators. You meet people who all love the same as you. There are so many perks even if you only do it for yourself and not as a business but joining is also a good opportunity to start a business if that is what you want.
If you have ever had the thought of joining then just do it! Join me online by using this link.
over and out