Have you ever thought about becoming a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator? I have and I joined 1 year ago on this day! 😀
I want to be honest with you, in my opinion January is the best month to join and this year it is even better to join. Let me point out why it’s a good to join as a demonstrator and why January is so special:
- You get a starter kit where you pick £130 worth of products. You pay only £99 and get free delivery.
- As part of Sale-a-bration you get to pick additional TWO £45 or ONE £90 reward from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.
- As demonstrator you get MINIMUM 20% off on future Stampin’ Up! purchases.
- Because you join in January you get to stay as a demonstrator until at least end of July without having to do anything.
- You get a quarterly magazine sent to you called “Stampin’ Success”
- If you place a demonstrator order in 2018 you also get a special 30th anniversary Stampin’ Up! pin.